Sabrent 4TB Rocket 4 PLUS NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD SB-RKT4P-4TB
- NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface. PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
The Sabrent 4TB Rocket 4 PLUS NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid State Drive (SB-RKT4P-4TB) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface.
Based on TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 7100 MB/s (read) and 6600 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 motherboard. Using a PCIe Gen3 Motherboard Speeds will reach up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write). Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
The Sabrent 4TB Rocket 4+ Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed using PCIe 4.0 which allows for speeds of up to 7100 MB/s (read) and 6600 MB/s (write), significantly faster than PCIe 3.0.
Note: In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise it will be at pcie gen 3 speed at max of 3500MB/s.
When installing any NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD directly onto a PCIe Gen4 Motherboard a Heatsink is required to dissipate the heat generated by the drives extreme speed levels to avoid thermal throttling and maximize performance.
The Sabrent 2TB Rocket 4+ Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. Using a Gen 3 PCIe motherboard will enable the user to reach speeds of up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write).
• NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface.
• PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
• Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
• Supports SMART and TRIM commands.
• Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
• Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
• Upgradeable Firmware.
• 4TB Rocket 4+ Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD.
• User Manual.
|Series||Rocket 4 Plus|
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Memory Components||3D TLC NAND|
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0 x4|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 7100 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 6600 MBps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Max Shock Resistance||1500G|
|Dimensions & Weight|