ASUS ROG Strix Arion S500 500GB USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 External SSD
- Unrivaled transfer speed: DRAM SSD with large SLC cache delivers up to 1050 MB/s file transfers — 12X faster than standard external HDDs*
- Exceptional cooling: Aluminum alloy chassis and a thermal pad enable effective heat dissipation
- Complete data protection: Secured by 256‐bit AES disk and data encryption and bundled NTI Backup Now EZ software
- Easy drive management: ROG SSD Dashboard software provides full access to temperature, storage status, and more
- Comprehensive compatibility: USB-C®3.2 Gen 2 interface offers superfast performance and wide-ranging support for various devices, including the latest PlayStation®and Xbox®gaming consoles
- Customizable lighting: Exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology
The ROG Strix Arion S500 is a portable NVMe® SSD with DRAM and USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for blisteringly fast file transfers at up to 1050 MB/s. Made of aluminum alloy, this sleek and portable drive includes a thermal pad for effective heat dissipation, 256-bit AES disk and data encryption, ROG SSD Dashboard software for easy drive management, and exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting to give any gaming setup a unified look. With NTI Backup Now EZ software, ROG Strix Arion S500 is the ideal high-performance, mobile storage solution.
UNRIVALED TRANSFER SPEEDS
The ROG Strix Arion S500 is up to 12X faster* than standard external HDDs. Its high-performance Phison SSD is capable of delivering up to 1050 MB/s transfer speeds, and the SSD with DRAM memory and large SLC cache maximizes data performance and helps extend the SSD’s lifespan. At these speeds, a 100 GB file can be transferred in just two minutes.
The aluminum-alloy chassis houses a thermal pad to keep operating temperatures at an optimum level, enabling sustained high transfer speeds and supporting longevity.
COMPLETE DATA PROTECTION
256-bit AES disk and data encryption ensures utmost data security without affecting CPU performance. Plus, NTI Backup Now EZ software protects all digital assets from malicious virus attacks and hardware failures. The data recovery feature also helps in instances when a file is accidentally deleted.
EASY DRIVE MANAGEMENT
The user-friendly ROG SSD Dashboard interface displays vital information such as drive temperature, storage status, health status, and more.
The ROG Strix Arion uses a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 connection to offer superfast performance and wide-ranging support for mobile devices**, laptops, PCs and the latest-generation PlayStation®*** and Xbox® gaming consoles.
Exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology provides ambient lighting across any rig for a unique, personalized look.
|Interface||USB3.2 Gen 2×1|
|OS Compatility||Windows® 7|
|Mac OS Catalina or later|
|Android devices supported OTG function|
|Aura System Requirement||Windows 10 RS3 or above|
|Dimension||124.57 x 47.76mm x 10.85 mm (L/W/H)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ℃(32 ℉)-40 ℃(104 ℉)|
|Stroage: -20 ℃(-4 ℉)-60 ℃(140 ℉)|
|Humidity||Operating: 15%~90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage: 10%~90% (Non-Condensing)|