GIGABYTE 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD GP-GM30512G-G
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (512GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1550 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
- Interface : PCIe 3.0×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form Factor : M.2 2280
- Total Capacity : 512GB
- Warranty : Limited 5-years or 350TBW
- NAND : 3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache : DDR3L 2Gb
- Sequential Read speed : Up to 3500 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : Up to 2600 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS : up to 350K
- Random Write IOPS : up to 302K
- Dimension : 22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF) : 2 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active) : Average: R: 5.9W, W:5W
- Power Consumption (Idle)L0/L0s/L1: 900mw
L1.2 < 3mw
- Temperature (Operating) : 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage) : -40°C to 85°C