Re-Write Your SSD Experience
With the powerful combination of new built-in Synchronous flash, advanced controller and firmware, S60 offers a better performance boost and a more stabile environment. S60 can greatly change your SSD experience and is ideal for video & audio editing, gaming and multiple tasking.
High Speed SATA III Interface
Featuring the latest controller, S60 unleashes the potential of SATA III 6 Gbps interface to deliver up to 550MB/s Read and 500MB/s Write transfer rates**. It is faster than other SSD and HDD. S60 can boot a computer in seconds and quickly launch applications, which significantly improve performance over hard drive.
Higher Reliability and Longer Life Span
S60 is more reliable and durable than a hard drive. It contains no moving parts, making it more resistant to shock and vibration. Weighing only 64 gram, the S60 is one of the lightest of its kind and generates less heat and noise, making it an ideal solution for notebook users on the go.
Easy and Cost-effective Upgrade Solution
SP offers a cost-effective upgrade kit including one Slim S60 solid state drive plus a shockproof enclosure. By just a few steps, users can easily upgrade their computers and get a brand-new shockproof portable hard drive.
* SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
* Super-high transfer rate: 520MB/s max. Read speed
330MB/s max. Write speed
* Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
* Synchronous flash built-in
* NCQ and RAID ready
* Equipped with Wear Leveling to extend endurance
* Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
* Built-in with SMART monitoring system
* Low power consumption
* Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
* Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
* 3 year warranty
* Capacity: 240GB
* Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
* Weight: 74g
* Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
* Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
– Dimensions: 134 x 87.5 x 18.6 mm
– Weight: 105g
*ATTO , Total length 256MBRead up to 460MB/s、Write up to 240MB/s
*Crystal Disk Mark, Random data pattern with 1000MB 5cycleRead up to 450MB/s、Write up to 240MB/s
*AS SSD benchmark